Couch to 5K
73,682 members โ€ข 105,625 posts

W2R2 - ๐Ÿ˜›

I did not think I would make it to the end of that. My legs, chest and feet all hurt throughout...perhaps the 1/2 bottle of wine and cocktail wasnโ€™t the best idea last night.

But I got up early and I did it. I did.

And I stuck it to my 7:30am, hungover self. So there.

10 Replies
oldest โ€ข newest

Huge congrats for completing it !!! <bravo>

You woke up! You went out! And you finished! That is something great!

Your body might have struggle, but your perseverance is admirable! You shine like a star!

Go you!

1 like

Thank you!! Itโ€™s definitely feeling good now - thatโ€™s what I try and think of when Iโ€™m running. No matter how hard I find it, I know itโ€™ll feel great an hour later.

X

1 like

Well done!!

1 like

Thank you!x

Not too much of a hangover then? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Well Iโ€™m a hardened drinker!! At least, I think I am... I must remember not to drink before a run day though - even if itโ€™s for the first few weeks.

I have a friend who always runs on a hangover - sorts it all out apparently... ๐Ÿ™„

Iโ€™m running in the morning though so am getting an early night and a hot water bottle!

X

It was a touch chilly this morning so maybe your 'beercoat' helped you to begin with!.? ๐Ÿ˜ธ

1 like

Hahaaaa ๐Ÿ˜‚

Perhaps...I hadnโ€™t thought of that!

X

Well done for sticking to your plan!! I never run good the day after booze. And yes u do feel better after tho! A friend once told me " you never regret going on a run" guess kinda true... Unless u get an injury or something (but let's not go there ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜) happy ๐Ÿƒ

Well done! Just did that run last night too, but without the drink! Not easy as Iโ€™m really not a runner ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

You may also like...