Couch to 5K
64,246 members โ€ข 97,278 posts

W5R3 I only went and did it ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

W5R3 I only went and did it ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

Canโ€™t quite believe it!! Running for 20 minutes....me..... itโ€™s amazing!!

First 5 minutes felt quite hard, 3rd 5 was definitely the easiest. Last 2 minutes was hard but so great to hear Michaelโ€™s voice saying to walk.

Iโ€™m elated now and very rosy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Thank you all for your support so far ๐Ÿ˜Š

19 Replies
oldest โ€ข newest

Well done jlw34 it is a milestone run and feels great when you complete it ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you Rob it really does feel great ๐Ÿ˜

1 like

Brilliant. You should be proud! I am starting W5 on Sunday and am so pleased to hear that youโ€™ve done it... seems a huge step up but I do get what you mean when you say that when youโ€™ve got in to a rhythm it starts to feel better . ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’ช

Thank you. Youโ€™ll be great. Just get through that first 5 and enjoy it.๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐ŸŽ‰

Brilliant well done, great achievement!!

Thank you Stevie ๐Ÿ˜Š

Me too this morning! Feeling so proud of myself. Never thought I could run for 20 mins at age 55!!

1 like

Congratulations to you. Doesnโ€™t it feel amazing ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ๐ŸŽ‰

We are runners ๐ŸŽ‰

Fantastic...well done, just done w5r2 and feeling somewhat apprehensive-about Sunday. your post makes it feel less daunting

1 like

Well done on run 2, youโ€™ll love it especially at the end ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Great job. First just run, and you smashed it. Enjoy your evening, and have fun in week 6

Thank you back to run/walk on Monday. From what a lot of people say the find W6R1 hard. Iโ€™ll soon find out ๐Ÿ˜Š

Itโ€™s tricky, not hard as such, pace yourself well, run slow, walk brisk... I think avoiding too much cooling and any kind of speed was the key for me. Iโ€™m sure youโ€™ll be just fine and ever so proud of yourself afterwards.

1 like

Woo-hoo! Go you! Well done! ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป

1 like

Thank you so much ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ๐ŸŽ‰

1 like

Yay, woo hoo ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ I believe doing 20 mins solid now makes you a runner!

Congratulations ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

1 like

A runner.....๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ๐ŸŽ‰. Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š

Well done. Huge achievement. Keep it up.

1 like

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š

You may also like...