Couch to 5K
64,359 members97,421 posts

3rd run of Wk1 to 10K

Ran round the block yesterday, or so I thought, took a few dead end roads, so the block got bigger and bigger! Thank goodness for Google maps, I would have been well and truly lost without it - but was a good adventure, new and interesting scenery, and i ran 5.8 K. Tempted to push on to the 6k, but thought better of it, my legs had had enough!

Looking forward to the short 3.5k 2moro, might be a wet one, the rain is coming apparently. They've had a longer drought here on the west coast of Canada than we had in the UK.

8 Replies
oldestnewest

Enjoy that rain... 3.5k too... you’re gonna love it.

I most certainly will, for sure 🌻

The rain didn't arrive till after the run...and even when it did it was rather half hearted. The run was good 🙂.

That's brilliant your on the 10k program well done ...I'm not ready for that leap yet ..Good luck 😊😊

Thank you 🙂

1 like

Just thinking, I'm sure you will be off on that Bridge before you realise...I wasn't going to do it, now I am, don't quite know how or why 😳. Oh and the beach run this morning was good 🌻

1 like

Great job!! The blocks are pretty huge aren’t they? We love google maps indeed!! Well done you! ❤️

🌺🙂

1 like

You may also like...