First Post C25K Run - 32 mins: I was so happy... - Couch to 5K

Couch to 5K

113,493 members β€’ 145,756 posts

First Post C25K Run - 32 mins

Keiko1982
Keiko1982Graduate
β€’3 Replies

I was so happy with graduating the other day....I drummed it into myself that I have to keep this up.

So today, I went on a 32 min run non stop. I decided not to use the app as I wanted to see how my mind and body took to running without the brilliant voice of Michael Johnson. I must say, I missed his updates during the run but kept at it and had my watch to keep me in tune during the run.

I'm going keep going on 30 mins until I study the 10% rule to build on my mins and distance. Slowly, Steady and pacing myself. πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ

I hope you are all having a good bank holiday πŸ€—

3 Replies
oldest β€’ newest
UnfitNoMore
UnfitNoMoreGraduate

The 10% rule is great... and it soon adds up. You may also enjoy doing a short day... look at how fast you normally run a mile and run for that long. Knowing that it’s only, say, around half your normal time you can then try and go a little faster. That with a 32/34 will build endurance and speed together quite nicely.

Good job on today’s run.

Well done Keiko! You’ll soon find your pace gradually sneaking up without you realising! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ‘

Well done, devise a decent plan and go for it, consolidate for a while then the world is your oyster!

You may also like...