Couch to 5K
73,777 members β€’ 105,705 posts

Really enjoyed this evening's run

Finished off week 7 tonight by running my usual run but the other way round, so there were more inclines. Which I managed without problem. 😁

Loved the whole run from start to finish. Had no thoughts about stopping. Quickened my pace for the last minute. Didn't even think about my breathing the whole way round. Was good passing a couple of other runners and exchanging a knowing nod and smile.

I was on it today and it felt great! Looking forward to w8r1 on Saturday in Thetford forest as we are away camping for the weekend. β›Ίβ›ΊπŸŒžπŸŒ²πŸŒ²πŸŒ²πŸŒ²

16 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

Great job. Acknowledging runners too... good job you’re one of them now. Enjoy the forest.

1 like

Thanks, me a runner! Ha who would have thought it!!!

1 like

Brilliant. Well done. Hopefully, I'll be copying you tomorrow evening for my final W7 run :)

Thanks Antonioa. Enjoy your run. Hopefully will be able to log on here tomorrow (not sure about connectivity in the forest!) to see how you got on xx

1 like

Nice going Sandi, sounds like you've totally got this. Good luck for week 8!

Thanks Mike. Will be lovely having w8 runs 1 and hopefully 2 in the forest. Nice change from road running

1 like

You are doing great. And you are a proper runner now. Not long until you are on the podium πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks Shaky. Can't believe I've come so far is such a short time.

Excellent running. Have a lovely time and some running.

Thanks πŸ˜€

Fabulous!! Check you out passing other runners πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ hoping to finish week 7 this eve!

Ha ha! No chance of that Dee. I was running one way they were running the other on the same circuit. It's a popular run here. Good luck this evening xx

1 like

One day Sadi! We’ll be tearing up the track! Haha x

Hehe! You obviously have more confidence in your running ability than I do! Have a good day and enjoy tonight's run x

Well done Sandi great run .. 6 runs to go .. enjoy weekend camping 😁

Thanks Rob x

You may also like...