Couch to 5K
71,097 members103,241 posts

Windy weather Park Run and Fabulous!

Fabulous450 has the photo on her phone - great to meet you in person, finally!!!

Coolest weather yet, I am still getting myself going again after a short break but the legs felt brilliant.

We chatted and laughed all the way around - but it was the puff that was limiting today, surprisingly! Still at the stage where I am not quite sure what will happen on a run. I’ve not managed to swim this week as the pool has been closed for maintenance, and I haven’t slept well this week at all in the heat. So, hoping next time I’ll pick up again.

Fabulous has a wicked sprint on her too 🤣😉👍

26 Replies
oldestnewest

Lovely that you met up! I'll be there very soon...!!! 😃😃😃

2 likes

Yes Ang!! It was absolutely brilliant!! Love to have you there soon! 😁❤️

Very soon! I'm looking forward to it! 😅

Ahh how great that you met up and shared the experience!! Photo please Fabulous450 😊

2 likes

Done now Flara! I met with an old work friend straight after and only just got back! I’ve been buzzing all day!! 😁😁❤️

Fantastic that you did it together - well done 🙂

2 likes

Super, super all around... well done!

2 likes

Thank you Oldfloss! Equi was brilliant!! 😍❤️

Sounds like a great run, glad you enjoyed it 👍👏😀

2 likes

How lovely that you met up with Fabulous450! Well done to both of you for getting organised. I look forward to seeing the photo on her post. 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️👏

2 likes

Equi was the best!! ❤️

1 like

Well done you on your 1st 5k too.

Yay! Great that you 2 met up! Sounds like you had fun! 😃❤️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

2 likes

Great fun!! Such a laugh!! Still feeling the buzz now! ❤️

2 likes

Heeeey Equi!! 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽! I had the most amazing time running with you today!! Absolutely loved it! We certainly did have such a laugh! I did it, my very first 5k run completed!! Thank you ever so much!! 😍😍❤️

2 likes

I hope I didn’t hold you up too much 👍 Knew you’d do it just fine 😁👏👏👏

2 likes

Hold me up?? 😂! We did so much better than I thought and I was hoping the same!! But we did it Equi! We certainly did it!! You star!! Thank you!! ❤️

2 likes

How brilliant! Wish I lived near your way! 😊

2 likes

Oh it was so nice meeting someone from the forum! Absolutely fantastic!! I’m sorry you’re not closer too, but if ever I’m in your area! Let’s run!! 🏃🏾‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️❤️

2 likes

Deal Fabulous! 😘

2 likes

Brilliant run. Great that you managed to meet up. 👏👏👏

2 likes

Ah Jay it was brilliant!! 😁😁❤️

That’s so brilliant that you two met up! Love the photo on your post Fabulous! Well done you two ladies, lovely you were able to meet up. 😊👏👍😎

2 likes

Great day to have equi-geek. You'll be buzzing for ages. Keep Smiling ☺️👍

2 likes

Oh yes!! ❤️

Well done Equi and so great you and Fabulous ran together! How amazing 👍👏👏👏

You may also like...