Couch to 5K
57,246 members89,773 posts

C25K Done! Woohoo!!!

I just completed W9R3 and feel completely on top of the world!! Thanks to everybody on this amazing community. This C25K programme really does have an enduring legacy: changing people's lives! I have never been a runner though I did play a lot of sports in school. Now, I am reconnecting with that person I used to be! The whole thing took me longer than nine weeks due to travel and disruption, but I know now that really doesn't matter. Week 9 also was harder than I was expecting. For the first time since starting the program, I didn't complete the first run of week 9, though I did most of it. I was on the open road and struggling with the terrain. So I got right back up on the saddle and did it again! My plan now is to keep running and try to consolidate around the 5K level. I have even signed up for a 5K challenge for the first time in my life! There is a virtuous circle too: I've taken up yoga for the first time and have gone back to Pilates. The message is you can go from nothing to really incorporating a much more active lifestyle. A huge thank you to this programme and to this group! Onwards and upwards!!

21 Replies
oldestnewest

It's kind of good to get a rubbish run under your belt before graduation!

Bravo on your achievement and making the programme work for you. Enjoy all the good things that flow from it.

3 likes

Absolutely true! Thanks so much and all the best to you!

Congratulations 🎉🎊👏🏻👍🏻🎓

1 like

Thanks so much!

That's wonderful! Congratulations 🏅🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Enjoy the rest of your journey👍😁🌞

1 like

Thank you!

1 like

Congratulations

1 like

Thank you!

Congratulations. Enjoy your new fitter healthier lifestyle 😊

1 like

Thanks so much!

Well done you congratulations...:)

1 like

Thank you! Your support has been amazing!

1 like

So fantastic! Your enthusiasm is jumping off the screen. Go well!

1 like

Thank you! All the best to you!

Congratulations Gramcc🎉🎉🎉🎉

Well done for completing the program and Graduating...your Graduate badge is ready and waiting..just ask here and it can be awarded....

healthunlocked.com/couchto5...

Well done and Happy running 😊x

Thank you so much! I will definitely go for the badge!

1 like

Please follow the link to the Graduate page to ask for your badge...

healthunlocked.com/couchto5...

Many congratulations fellow runner.

The guide to post C25K running may be useful healthunlocked.com/couchto5...…….what-next

Keep running, keep smiling.

1 like

Thanks so much!

Congratulations 🎉

Happy running graduate 🎓🙌

Thanks so much!

1 like

You may also like...