Couch to 5K
54,981 members87,511 posts

WK1 completed

So today I did my last week 1 run, still finding it a bit hard, but enjoying it all the same. I did the run in the morning and visited mum in the hospital this afternoon-thanks for all the kind wishes, she is a little better but her chest is still bad but they are looking after her.

WK2 first run I will do on Sunday, but a little apprehensive, will keep posting. I am loving all the tips you get on here and the support is wonderful, thanks all.

Xx

10 Replies
oldestnewest

Week 2 isn’t too bad. You’ll be fine. 👍🏽

1 like

Thanks, I am sure I will. I never thought I would actually be running, even for the minutes that I have done so far, so feeling positive.

1 like

It’s a fab plan! I never thought it either. 28 min slots next week! 😳

1 like

28 mins wow!! I cannot imagine being able to do that. Best wishes 🏃🏻‍♀️

Nor could I 😉

You’re doing fab, the first week is under your belt. You now have a good idea how it works. Sunday is a nice day to start the week of running as the time pressures are a little less at the weekend if only on traffic and people.

Good luck and happy running

1 like

Thank you

1 like

You will be fine, go really slow and take more than one rest day if you need it 😊

So sorry to hear about your mum, sending nothing but good wishes your way 😊 Despite that, it's incredible that you still managed to fit in a run! Now that's dedication 😊 All the best with wk 2

1 like

Thanks x

1 like

You may also like...