Couch to 5K
60,575 members โ€ข 93,216 posts

Yay! Iโ€™ve Graduated!

Just completed graduation run ๐Ÿ˜€ i had to resort to treadmill because of slippy road conditions I would have liked to be outside but got lots more running to do in future!

I know this program is about being able to run for 30mins but I really wanted to run 5k so I carried on til I got to 5k and did it in 35 mins which I was pleased with!

Really enjoyed doing this and going to aim for 10K next.

Really enjoyed this forum and hearing about everyone elseโ€™s experiences and getting advice and encouragement. Its true runners are v nice people ๐Ÿ˜€

I

50 Replies
oldest โ€ข newest

Well done๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฅ‚

1 like

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜€

Congratulations!! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜€

Fabulous. Well done. Enjoy basking in the feeling....and the plan your next ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ฌ

1 like

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜€

Congratulations ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ‘

Huge congratulations....head for the podium... and after the party.. check this post out:)

healthunlocked.com/couchto5...

1 like

Thanks old floss ๐Ÿ˜€

1 like

Congratulations AndG๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰...

You found a way to complete the program and Graduate...Brilliant๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

5K achieved too...๐Ÿ˜Š xx

Happy running once the snow has gone!

1 like

Thanks I am booked to a night run at Attingham Park in Shrewsbury on Saturday if it isnโ€™t called off. Itโ€™s a 6k run so will be furthest I have run but this program has been fab and sure I will be able to do it x

2 likes

I think it might be cancelled.... maybe be too cold..If not.. enjoy :)

I think it might be too ah well hopefully will be rescheduled!

Congratulations!!!

Thanks๐Ÿ˜€

Congratulations should be me tomorrow but red weather warning schools off so canโ€™t get to gym either oh well another day x

1 like

Best of luck!

Thats brilliant! Congratulations ๐Ÿ˜€

1 like

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜€

Congratulations! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜€

Well done! I graduated this week too.

Thanks congratulations on your graduation ๐Ÿ˜€

Wonderful! Congratulations!!! ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ˜

Thanks. ๐Ÿ˜€

1 like

Congratulations. Well done. I have two runs to go and canโ€™t wait to graduate. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Best of luck! Hope itโ€™s all going well x

Well done!!!

1 like

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜€

congratulations! Really well done........i'm in the middle of W7 and cant wait to write the kind of email you have - fingers crossed.

You will do Iโ€™m sure! Week 7 & 8 weโ€™re turning point for me because if you can run for 25 mins - 28 mins is not much more and then 30 mins is not much more than 28 mins! You will smash it! Good luck x

Fantastic, huge well done ๐Ÿ˜Ž

1 like

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜€

Congratulations. 5k in 35 mins too. Wow! I'm on week 7 and I'm hoping by April I can run 5k in 30 mins. I do 3k in 25 mins at the mo so I'm a tad slower than you lol!

1 like

I did the last run on treadmill I normally donโ€™t do that time! I think because u set speed on treadmill and itโ€™s all flat it makes it all slightly different. Found treadmill a bit boring tho so back to running outside when got rid of pesky snow! Good luck with your running!

1 like

Thatโ€™s so fab, well done you & congrats. Iโ€™m just home from W9 R2.....Iโ€™m right behind you ๐Ÿ˜

1 like

Thanks and good luck with your run ๐Ÿ˜€

Congratulations Runner โ˜บโ˜บโ˜บโ˜บ

1 like

Thanks brilliant to think of myself as a runner ๐Ÿ˜€

1 like

Not just think - are! :)

1 like

Congratulations AndG ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŽ‰

1 like

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜€

1 like

Many congrats! :) Good luck with the next step of your journey!

1 like

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜€

Congratulations! That is so exciting and encouraging for the rest of us too! The best to you and your next goal!

1 like

Well done! I completed mine last week. Looking forward now to running in the Spring and Summer.

1 like

Yes definitely with you on that one!

1 like

Well done on completing!. I haven' t been running for a week due to snow. Can't wait to start week 6. I hope I haven't lost fitness!

I had a gap of a week too good luck with your runs you will be graduating soon am sure!

Brilliant sure you will get back to it! I had to stop for a week around week 4 cos of toothache and was Ok sure you will be fine but looking at other advice on this forum you could look at repeating some runs. I havenโ€™t run this Wednesday but everything is clearing now so going out tonight. also hoping am not going struggle! I am doing my 1st park run this Saturday too.

You may also like...