Couch to 5K
65,218 members β€’ 98,537 posts

Yay! I’ve Graduated!

Just completed graduation run πŸ˜€ i had to resort to treadmill because of slippy road conditions I would have liked to be outside but got lots more running to do in future!

I know this program is about being able to run for 30mins but I really wanted to run 5k so I carried on til I got to 5k and did it in 35 mins which I was pleased with!

Really enjoyed doing this and going to aim for 10K next.

Really enjoyed this forum and hearing about everyone else’s experiences and getting advice and encouragement. Its true runners are v nice people πŸ˜€

I

50 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

Well doneπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ’ͺπŸ₯‚

1 like

Thanks πŸ˜€

Congratulations!! πŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸ»

Thanks πŸ˜€

Fabulous. Well done. Enjoy basking in the feeling....and the plan your next πŸƒπŸΎβ€β™€οΈπŸ‘πŸ˜¬

1 like

Thanks πŸ˜€

Congratulations πŸΎπŸ…πŸ‘

Huge congratulations....head for the podium... and after the party.. check this post out:)

healthunlocked.com/couchto5...

1 like

Thanks old floss πŸ˜€

1 like

Congratulations AndGπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰...

You found a way to complete the program and Graduate...BrilliantπŸ‘πŸ‘

5K achieved too...😊 xx

Happy running once the snow has gone!

1 like

Thanks I am booked to a night run at Attingham Park in Shrewsbury on Saturday if it isn’t called off. It’s a 6k run so will be furthest I have run but this program has been fab and sure I will be able to do it x

2 likes

I think it might be cancelled.... maybe be too cold..If not.. enjoy :)

I think it might be too ah well hopefully will be rescheduled!

Congratulations!!!

ThanksπŸ˜€

Congratulations should be me tomorrow but red weather warning schools off so can’t get to gym either oh well another day x

1 like

Best of luck!

Thats brilliant! Congratulations πŸ˜€

1 like

Thanks πŸ˜€

Congratulations! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Thanks πŸ˜€

Well done! I graduated this week too.

Thanks congratulations on your graduation πŸ˜€

Wonderful! Congratulations!!! πŸ…πŸ‘πŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸ˜

Thanks. πŸ˜€

1 like

Congratulations. Well done. I have two runs to go and can’t wait to graduate. 😊

Best of luck! Hope it’s all going well x

Well done!!!

1 like

Thanks πŸ˜€

congratulations! Really well done........i'm in the middle of W7 and cant wait to write the kind of email you have - fingers crossed.

You will do I’m sure! Week 7 & 8 we’re turning point for me because if you can run for 25 mins - 28 mins is not much more and then 30 mins is not much more than 28 mins! You will smash it! Good luck x

Fantastic, huge well done 😎

1 like

Thanks πŸ˜€

Congratulations. 5k in 35 mins too. Wow! I'm on week 7 and I'm hoping by April I can run 5k in 30 mins. I do 3k in 25 mins at the mo so I'm a tad slower than you lol!

1 like

I did the last run on treadmill I normally don’t do that time! I think because u set speed on treadmill and it’s all flat it makes it all slightly different. Found treadmill a bit boring tho so back to running outside when got rid of pesky snow! Good luck with your running!

1 like

That’s so fab, well done you & congrats. I’m just home from W9 R2.....I’m right behind you 😁

1 like

Thanks and good luck with your run πŸ˜€

Congratulations Runner ☺☺☺☺

1 like

Thanks brilliant to think of myself as a runner πŸ˜€

1 like

Not just think - are! :)

1 like

Congratulations AndG πŸŽ‰πŸŒŸπŸŽ‰

1 like

Thanks πŸ˜€

1 like

Many congrats! :) Good luck with the next step of your journey!

1 like

Thanks πŸ˜€

Congratulations! That is so exciting and encouraging for the rest of us too! The best to you and your next goal!

1 like

Well done! I completed mine last week. Looking forward now to running in the Spring and Summer.

1 like

Yes definitely with you on that one!

1 like

Well done on completing!. I haven' t been running for a week due to snow. Can't wait to start week 6. I hope I haven't lost fitness!

I had a gap of a week too good luck with your runs you will be graduating soon am sure!

Brilliant sure you will get back to it! I had to stop for a week around week 4 cos of toothache and was Ok sure you will be fine but looking at other advice on this forum you could look at repeating some runs. I haven’t run this Wednesday but everything is clearing now so going out tonight. also hoping am not going struggle! I am doing my 1st park run this Saturday too.

You may also like...