Couch to 5K
57,201 members89,725 posts

W9R3 Well, I've got this far!

Ran the final w9r3 today - hurray! Very cold, but fortunately only a few light snow flurries, so Somehow it felt a lot better than w9r2 a couple of days ago, and without trying I was a little [not a lot] quicker as I had to take a detour to finish my warm-down walk before getting back home.

My aim is to consolidate this using all the advice given here [thanks icklegui ] then work towards 5k and a parkrun sometime.

15 Replies
oldestnewest

Congratulations!! 👏👏🏅🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

That's so great, well done! 😁

1 like

Thanks! I'm quite surpriised at myself. Never been a runner and I was in my teens [long ago!] when I last seriously exercised - as a keen cyclist, so it's quite amazing that I'm actually enjoying this!

2 likes

That's the best bit though. Having never been active myself to now enjoy running and mountain biking...it's bizarre, but good!

I hope you continue to enjoy it! 👍😁

2 likes

Congratulations! 💪🏻

1 like

Congratulations 🍾🏅👍🍾🏅

1 like

Well done - I’m right behind you 🙌👏👏

1 like

Brilliant, huge well done. 🎉🎉🎉👏👏👏 Dance on that podium!

Your post grad plans sound good. I also made myself a new playlist with lots of favourite music to celebrate graduating. 😃

2 likes

Huge congratulations.... the badge looks amazing... :)

2 likes

Epic! Hope you're suitably proud of yourself 😀

2 likes

Thanks - a bit proud, but more surprised, I think!

2 likes

Whoop whoop 🎉 🎉 🎉 🎉

Congratulations on Graduating, such a chilly day too!

Great plans going forward too have you seen this....

healthunlocked.com/couchto5...

Enjoy your Celebrations and Happy running Graduate 😊x

1 like

Congratulations, fellow runner.

This guide to post C25K running may be helpful healthunlocked.com/couchto5...…….what-next

2 likes

whoop! Was waiting to see this :D and I only linked to what IannodaTruffe wrote! He did the legwork, so to speak. And I see that badge is looking good!

2 likes

Congratulations!!! Bet you feel great. What an amazing achievement.

1 like

Well done you! That's brilliant 😊

1 like

You may also like...