Couch to 5K
64,261 members97,296 posts

w2r1

It was going so well!!! Until I miscounted the runs lol I thought I was on run 6, I gave it all I had lol and during my “5 min brisk walk” I was interrupted to say my last run was just about to take place! The route home was on an incline and I barely made it. I pushed through though but I was annoyed at myself for not paying attention and felt like I was letting myself down. (I’m my own worst critic!) so at least on Monday I will advance plan a different route.

I synced the exercise with my Fitbit so a random man was telling me my stats for how far and average pace lol.

I did think the breathing steps the tell you to take distracted me a bit so I stopped counting the steps but maybe I’ll try to do it again on Monday.

Xx

4 Replies
oldestnewest

But you did it still! That's even more amazing

1 like

I could never get on with the breathing advice either. I try not to think too Much about the breathing (safe in the knowledge that I’m not going to forget to breath! Lol!) and I try to concentrate instead on landing lightly and running at a “conversational pace” (or in my case, a pace where I can sing along to my music)🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

Liz x

1 like

Haha yes when I need encouragement or the need for something to drive me, I sing outlays 😂😂 thank goodness I’m not the only one!!!! Hahahaha!!!,

1 like

Just breathe as you do every day and run... you are doing wonderfully!

1 like

You may also like...