Couch to 5K
57,025 members89,551 posts

Run 1 - Week 4.....smashed it!! 👍😆

After struggling with run 3 week 3...I totally smashed Run 1 week 4, I ran at night which I loved, I lack confidence and find it difficult running round the village. I just hope the rest of week 4 goes the same way. I never ever imagined running for 5 minutes, 16 in total. I bounced into the house buzzing. I know all runs aren’t going to be like that one. But I felt amazing afterwards. Bring on run 2 week 4 tomorrow.

6 Replies
oldestnewest

Very well done - you deserve to feel good.

I also run round the village in the dark - not because I particularly want but because my son insists on it so no-one recognises me (not a pretty site apparently!)

Keep it up!

1 like

Thank you for your support, keep up your good work. Still can’t believe I’m running, let me know how week 3 goes for you.

1 like

As for your son, just watch how proud he'll be when you graduate after W9R3!!!

2 likes

well done a great feeling, though each run/week will be a challenge each and every run will make you stronger

1 like

Awesome! I find that I rock the first day of the week, and then I fall short Day 2.

1 like

I have found that before too, so I start feeling nervous on run days that I’ll struggle. That’s the only time I’ve ever felt so good after completing a run. It’s run 2 today and I’ve not made it out the door yet because of the rain. Hopefully tonight will be ok. Thanks for your support good luck with your running.

You may also like...