Couch to 5K
56,948 members89,493 posts

Heyyyyyy 😁

W1 R3 finitobeneto 😁sooooo feeling OK that I've got that out the way (for about the 3Rd time..have got beyond W5 R3 and then packed it in like a good little quitter) Anyway...come on big fat me...THIS time I am definitely 100% hopefully going to do this 5k thing 😁 Hope you are all getting on well those that are still smashing this and to those of you that HAVE smashed it keep on jogging 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️

15 Replies
oldestnewest

Sounds like you are in the zone... hold that feeling and well done

1 like

Just keep posting on this forum and then you won't dare quit again.

Read the guide to the plan for basic advice healthunlocked.com/couchto5...

Enjoy your journey.

1 like

😁 ok noted....I'll go through the information link you sent...Cheers for that..going to do this damn thing 😂

I wasn't quitting, ok maybe once, but I had IC (injury couch) break, few time just life happened. But I am still here, so are you! We are still going out and do the thing! And it is way more than those who don't go out at all ;)

We can do it this time! I'm due with my W2R2. Go us!

Happy running!

2 likes

We are going to smash this bloody running thing Iga T 😁 Let's do it huh 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️

1 like

Run completed :) Now happy and relaxed :) Next run (W2R3) planned for Saturday (or Sunday, but I want to do it this week).

When do you want to do your next run?

1 like

Probably going to be tomorrow now W2R1.. I'll be doing it as long as you do 😀

1 like

I am not going to stop. I'll do my best not to get any bug / cold etc and stay away from IC. I really, really want to finish programme this time and to do it before May 2018. So I have 14 weeks, I can do runs 2x per week. Although I'm thinking to up it to original 3x per week.

1 like

I'm on it tomorrow....so want to see your report that you have too ok 👌 😁...you'll do this I know you will grrrrrrrrrrr 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️

1 like

How was your run? Mine was veeery wet, but awesome! Next week I'm starting week 3 :) Yey!

1 like

Hiiiii Igat hope you're ok...😀...1St run of week 2 went alright...kinda alright to poor to be honest but done all the same...just done W2R2 tonight and felt loads better so that's cool 😎 Good luck with Week 3 👍

1 like

The only bad run is no run ;) Happy that W2R2 was better than previous one. W3R1 was kinda hard for me, hope next one will be easier. I have no idea when I'll manage to do it, as few things come up before my trip to Poland (this Fri-Sun). The original plan was tomorrow, but it may not happen. Good luck with the last run of week 2!

Yay! Keep going! You can do it!

1 like

On it MrsPsyco 😁 Just finished W2R2 and doing ok thankyou verymuch😁hope all good with you

all is fine with me. Mr Psycho has started brisk walking and joined WW's

1 like

You may also like...