Couch to 5K
54,925 members87,442 posts

Week 5...run 1...in the bag...again!!!

Just back from a very successful 2nd attempt at this run...i did run it 1st time round...it was just ALOT harder & then i got poorly & had to stop for a month!!!This time however...was GREAT 😊 it flowed...i had a bit of a spring in my stride AND i even had a smile on my face 😁 MADNESS!!!thoroughly enjoyed this mornings efforts & even looking forward to the torture that is run 2 on monday 😊

Happy Running Folks 😊

12 Replies
oldestnewest

Brilliant, well done.

1 like

Thankyou 😊

1 like

Well done! Must have been those flash leggings that gave you the spring in your step!😁

1 like

Haha 😂🤣thanks

Wonderful! Go you! 😃

I love those words " great, flow, spring, smile" - sounds like a really enjoyable run....

...so no need to expect "torture" next time - or the time after. Slow, relaxed, steady wins the day!! 😀

1 like

Thankyou very much 😊 i know they cant all be like that but its so good when it all works 😊

Brilliant. Well done. You are amazing. With all the setbacks youve had, a lot of people would have given up altogether.Im looking forward to your well earned graduation post, not far down the line 😊🦄

1 like

Thanks so much 😊 i am very determined about this because the benefits far outweigh any negatives 😊 i have no idea when i will end up graduating but when i do...it will be one of my biggest achievements 😊

1 like

When you do, we want a victory pose in your unicorn leggings. It’s the law 😊😊😊

1 like

Ok...its a deal 😊🦄

1 like

Well done you! You’re well past the halfway bell 🛎

1 like

Thankyou very much 😊 sounds quite good when you put it like that 😊

1 like

You may also like...