Couch to 5K
53,138 members • 85,220 posts

1st Consolidation Run

1st Consolidation Run

Hello everyone!

First consolidation run completed this morning, it was a rather wet one and I did have to say a few words under my breath when cars went past and forced me into the puddles 😂

I took Oldfloss’ advice and used the C25K+ podcast, first time with Laura & her music because I used the app with Jo Whiley and my own music before. It definitely helped to keep the pace steady and concentrating on 1-2-3-4 kept me focussed 😊

Looking forward to doing my second park run on Saturday 😀

The picture is one I took yesterday whilst walking the same route I ran... wasn’t quite so wet then 😆

7 Replies
oldest • newest

Well done Nesha, some good new tips from Laura on the c25k+podcasts too!

Good luck on Saturday and Happy running😊x

2 likes

Thank you Jan! 😊 x

1 like

Very well done.. and what a lovely spot to run:) Just keep it steady and shake your runs up a bit too...It must have been dicey today with cars and rain and puddles... !

2 likes

I love the picture! It's a very nice place to run (even if you get wet because of cars...). Well done for taking Laura with you: I still haven't tried that stepping podcast as the music is terrible to my ears. I may try this Sunday if I feel I've got enough stamina for it. The wind today nearly blew me off!

1 like

Yes I agree the music is terrible!! I tried to not pay much attention and think about the 1-2-3-4 more. Well done on running in that horrible wind!

2 likes

Yes, I'll try to do so: focus on 1-2-3-4... I've downloaded the thing. I'll see on Sunday (probably less wind but quite rainy).

1 like

Well done, hate wet feet!

1 like

You may also like...