Couch to 5K

On my way to 10K

On my way to 10K

What a brilliant day for me to do my run, crisp and sunny....right up my street.Not a lot to say really, except it went really well....comfort stop at 4mls upset my rhythm for a bit, cold weather has a adverse affect on the old water works these days😳

Completed the 5mls feeling good and very pleased with myself! 😊

Happy running guys 🏃🏃‍♀️🏃🏃‍♀️🏃🏃‍♀️

and a Happy New Year to you all 🍻🥂

14 Replies
oldestnewest

That's brilliant well done. I was 1k less than you today but certainly felt like I could have carried on 👏

Thanks Carolyn, it’s good fun innit? 😊

Are you doing the bridge to 10k?

Sort of, I’m just doing 2 runs a week though, so doing it my way...works for me 😊

1 like

Nice one Ted.

That's another milestone.

Congratulations.

Thanks Tim, appreciated 😊

Well done and happy new year to you too. Do you not have snow? I had to use the treadmill today because the pavements are so slippery.

That’s cos you live in Chippy....snow and ice hangs about there as you are aware 😜

I notice the difference temperature wise every time I go there 😨

1 like

Yeah, bummer, what was I thinking of, leaving nice cosy FLAT!!! East Oxford for this Arctic mountain range.

We got off lightly last winter, only one batch of snow soon gone. Lulled me into a false sense of security. I hate the treadmill with a passion, but boy am I glad Ive got it!

Good golly, Ted, you are going great guns since graduating! Well done! Well and truly under the running spell, eh?!

Sadie-runs x

‘Under the spell’?...you could say that Sadie 😊

I’ve got a 10K Parkrun to do on the 21st Jan.....gives me the motivation 😊😘

1 like

Oh it is good to have a focus! Keep in doing what you are doing and you will nail that 10k. All the best! 😘

1 like

Happy New Year Sadie 🥂 🎉

1 like

And to you, Ted! 🥂😘🏃‍♀️

You may also like...