Couch to 5K
62,472 members95,294 posts

Holiday Run to Graduate!

Holiday Run to Graduate!

Well, here it is!!!! Week 9 Run 3! It’s a holiday over here, so before I go stuff my face for lunch, I figured I would Graduate the program! As you can see, I still haven’t hit 5k... not even with my walking before and after... but it’s definitely not too long away until I do hit it!!! Consolidation runs for a few weeks, then will attempt to increase that distance in order to reach 5k!

The Run was beautiful. Pretty chilly... 31 degrees over here which I think would be 0 over there? Definitely felt crazy for being outside in it! But I warmed up QUICKLY!!! And when I say quickly, I was stripping down to base layers about 5 mins into the run (entertaining to watch I’m sure). Hoping Santa will bring me a zip up jacket to wear for Christmas next month so I don’t have to deal with pulling things over my head while attempting to run! 😂

But I’m rambling... and I need to go make some green beans so I don’t go empty handed to my grandmothers house!!

First I think I might pop on over and grab my badge! ;)

20 Replies
oldestnewest

Congratulations, well done. Enjoy holiday

2 likes

Thank you!

1 like

Well done you congratulations 👍🏃👏👨‍🎓

2 likes

Thank you!

Looking really good Graduate!!! Well done you!

The 5K will follow if you wish it too..Bask in the glory, get back from Grandmother's house and head over for the party... we are all here...Well done you!

2 likes

Yes!!!!! Grandmothers house was fun! Yummy pie and cake 😳

1 like

Hey, you did it! Absolutely fantastic and many congratulations!

I too am “consolidating” before attempting the 5k. No pressure; we can consolidate for as long as we like!

Hope you will be celebrating 🏃🏼‍♀️🎉👍

2 likes

Oh I’m celebrating!!! By eating 😂😂 might buy me something new as well! We have a crazy “Black Friday” shopping deal over here that I will be attending tonight. Craziness to save some money...

2 likes

Congratulations and Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

1 like

Thank you! :)

Many Congratulations to you on a fantastic achievement !!!

Well done Graduate ! :-) xxx

1 like

Thank you!!! :)

1 like

Wooo hooooo well done you I’m so pleased for you 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎊🏅🏅🏅🏅🎊👩‍🎓enjoy you hols x

1 like

Thank you!!!! The food was delicious! Leftovers for supper soon!! 😂

I see the bling, well done you and I hope Father Christmas brings you that jacket. Perhaps print off the post, expand the font and leave it near a fireplace?

1 like

Is it there?! I don’t have access to a computer until Monday to see!!! And yes, I put in the “cart” online. So maybe the hint was taken!!!

Yup shining brightly!

Woohoo well done that's a brilliant graduation run and a well deserved badge 🥇

Whoop whoop 🎉 🎉 🎉 🎉

Congratulations vlmiller...You have only gone and Graduated😊👏👏👏👏

Great run and your plans sound just right...

Well done and Happy running 😊x

Congratulations!

You may also like...