Last run week4๐Ÿ˜Š

Its amazing how chuffed you can get just being 30secs faster than last run๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚!! Amazing how long that feels when you are running too!! Well after reading this morning all those posts who had done there w4r3 i had to make sure i got out there tonight oh that last 5mins run on run3 feels hard work but ive sussed out on last 2mins i count 60 steps twice to keep the gremlins away and im not far away from the end of run then!! Amazing what ways we find to kill that last few minutes ๐Ÿ˜‚. Would love to say im looking forward to week 5 but that may be a wee white lie!!! Hopefully Sunday! Happy running everyone ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿƒ

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

6 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Ha, well done Pc59...embrace Week 5..you know you can do it๐Ÿ˜Š..positive thinking helps a lot, remember ๐Ÿ˜‰x

• O you so right jan-now-runs! Mental attitude as much a task as the running ๐Ÿ˜‚x

• 30 seconds faster is a decent achievement so well done! Iโ€™m also starting week 5 soon. Week 5?! Never thought Iโ€™d be saying that! Hope it goes well for you.

• You too we can keep each other motivated! Great feeling this achievement of running ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

• Well done you! And.. Week 5 just follows on from Week 4... and you are totally ready for it... slow and steady!

• You bet oldfloss!! Il be going for it on Sunday ๐Ÿ˜Š

You may also like...