Couch to 5K

Storm here

Well no run today 🙁 W5 R1 will have to wait until 2moro the tail end of storm Ophelia has hit us early to work and home again as all services closed for the day currently high winds a lot of trees down power outages etc I’m hoping that our electricity stays in but it’s doubtful so early dinner and bed I think is the order for the rest of my Monday 🌫🌪☔️🙈

15 Replies
oldest • newest

Baton down the hatches Sooty! You could always do some stretching in the dark.....

Windy here but it is a weird warm wind!

3 likes

Oh yes!

1 like

Same here 💨💨💨

2 likes

Stay safe 😊

2 likes

Never mind RunSootyRun ...there’s always tomorrow...you don’t want to get blown out to sea & have to change your name to swimsootyswim do you? Your legs will be glad of the extra rest 😊

2 likes

Lol no swimsootyswim does not have the same twang 😂 yip an extra rest day will do no harm

1 like

Get snuggled under a duvet and look forward to extra fresh air tomorrow!!

2 likes

My exact intention! Im looking forward to getting out in the morning as believe it or not I missed today!! OMG that’s sad 😱

2 likes

Ooo yeah...duvet & candles lit...cosy ness overload ☺️

1 like

Sensible.. and glad you are okay :)

2 likes

Thank you 😊

1 like

Well if it any consolation I doubt I will be out tonight: Blood tests and injections at the GP's and a long (unexpected) day at work due to work mates being ill....you book appointments for your days off......and now it's all windy and dark. I need cups of tea and cake, rather than a run :)

1 like

Take care WendyACJ we shall try this tomorrow 😇

Not windy here up North yet but the weirdest of pretty skies-think we are expecting very high winds tomorrow so I’ll be treading!

1 like

Hope it doesn’t come your way!

You may also like...