W7 completed

R3 of week 7 done, still getting used to my new trainers, think I may have laced them a bit tight as my foot went numb after about 15mins and I didn't want to stop in case I couldn't get going again.

I have to say this, I haven't enjoyed physically exercise this much since Kross Acabussi was a pti at my unit. He had a great way of getting you totally knackered and fit but because he made it fun you didn't realise how much you'd done till afterwards, that is how I am finding this program, along with the comments on this forum. It really helps. I have also got two others at work starting this program as they have seen the difference in myself.

Week 8, bring it onπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

9 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Well done! That's encouragement for me, as I have this run to do tomorrow, assuming my knee will let me! I know what you mean about the comments on this forum though, that's what's kept me going so far.

Enjoy week 8!

• Did I say week 7? I meant week 6! I'm on W6R3!!! Doh!

• Was Kross a nickname for the angry pti........or was that a typo?

It is great how such a simple little training plan can give so much to so many without anyone losing out.

WIN, WIN, WIN.

• Should have said Kriss not Kross

• Glad your foot did not drop off...loosen those laces:)

Well done you!!!

• Yes boss, will do.

• Go for it. Enjoy week 8 πŸ™ŒπŸ»

• Yep, slack those laces off! πŸ˜ƒ

Kris A was great! Always smiling πŸ˜ƒI saw him at Don Valley hot on the heels of success in Tokyo. They did a lap of honour for us They were great with the kids πŸ™‚

• Brilliant it's fab to see you enjoying it. I hope W8 brings you a smile as wide as Kris Akabussi's....

You may also like...