Wk5R3...😁 if I can, you can

Was v nervous this morning as have never ran for 20 minutes EVER, but kept telling myself that I believe in this programme and the fantastic support of all you.

I only went and did it!!!! I was whopping in the street and grinning like Cheshire Cat - so much so a lady with a buggy and little one on a scooter gave me a wide berth!!! Feel incredibly chuffed that in just 5 weeks I can run for 20 minutes.

Believe, peeps! x

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

14 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done!!! I just did it last week, it's a wonderful feeling isn't it?! This programme is amazing... Week 6 here we come!!

• I couldn't agree more, Siobhp. It is just the most fantastic programme. Well done us!!

• Well done to you! I'm still grinning from doing this one two days ago... it's a great achievement, isn't it?

• Absolutely - such a fantastic feeling! Still on cloud 9

• Well done🌟

• Ooooh, I have this on Friday, thanks for the encouragement! Well done you!

• Brilliant!!! There is definitely some room in the smug zone for you! It's such an achievement.

• Yep, that's how its done. Run regularly, three times a week for 5 weeks and you will be able to run for 20 mins non-stop.

Never mind the whys and hows or ifs and buts. It works. All you need is commitment and determination - and you have these in spades!

Well done Surreyjelbel you are knocking these runs out of the park!!!

• Brilliant stuff 😀 xx

• Well done!!! That's amazing!!! You must be feeling great!!?

I'm doing it on Saturday am if all goes to plan xx

• I cannot believe I have done it 😋 It is such a fantastic feeling! All the best for Saturday - you will smash it! Xx

• Well done.. we all can do it..just another run.. you are getting stronger and you did it.. wonderfully!

• Well done! Keep on going! carry on doing what you do on the Surrey streets as I do!😊

• Nicely done onwards and upwards to Week 6.... well done you

You may also like...