Graduation run

I've done it! I've just completed the last run of the C25k!!

I met up with my Slimming World group for our 'walk all over cancer event'. I ran round the lake 2.5 times which took me 30 mins while they have all walked round. I'm now waiting with a soya americano for them all to finish!!

I am so proud of myself for completing it and I want to thank everyone on here who had cheered me on and given so much support and advice!!

Next stop is a 10k run to raise money for the MS society in memory of my sister ❀️

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

13 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Congratulations!!! 😊😊

• Congrats!! Well done!!

• Congratulations MandyπŸ˜ŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

What a brilliant idea running your Graduation run with your group...they cheered you all the way I'm sure.... and a great cause too.

Lots of you up on that podium this weekend but plenty of room..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Well done and Happy Graduation enjoy your celebrations 😊x

• Today there's so many of you on that podium, I don't know how they got one big enough to fit all you amazing runners. Brilliantly done, enjoy the bling

• Awww what a lovely post. Congratulations to you.

• Wahey! Well done. πŸ‘

• Well done πŸ˜€

• CONGRATULATIONS! Great job!!

• Very well done.. huge congratulations... time to work out a steady plan for that 10 K... such a wonderful thing to do :)

Time to bask in the glory !

• Brilliant! Well done x

• You are fabulous Mandygecko...absolutely fabulous....& your sister would be bursting with pride at you xx

• What a great job! Hearing success stories keeps me going 😊

• Congratulations Runner ☺☺☺

You may also like...