W5 R1 Done

Started on week 5 today - went for a run first thing when I got up. This programme is amazing as I think of week 1 and can't believe how quickly you can build up your running. Determined to get through rest of the Week 5 runs!!

So back home - on the sofa watching TV - having been for a run. Few weeks ago it would have been exactly the same - minus the run!!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • well done its a great feeling isnt it, knowing you've done something so worthwhile, and then you get to slide on the sofa....

• Slow and stead does it.. you are ready for the runs that follow:) Brilliant!

Make sure too, as the runs get longer.. that you keep up your stamina and strength exercises on rest days:)

• Yes - probably need to work on in between days. Did Zumba this week but don't think twerking helps with the running!

Anyway next run 🏃 on Monday. Can't believe I'm actually going out for a run. Number of times I've seen people running and thought I could never do that - and now I am. Very slowly!!!

• Amazing isn't it... we totally rock!

You may also like...