How to stay young

Evening gorgeous runners - I hope you're all watching the BBC programme on how to stay young and giving yourselves a big pat on the back for getting off the couch and keeping yourselves young.

I'm watching this with a huge sense of achievement knowing that only 2 years ago I was 2 stone heavier and did no exercise.

Running and changing my diet has had a huge impact on my life.

Thank you for your support over this time.

Keep running you gorgeous people πŸ˜€

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

8 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Ey up Birdy!

I have been watching it With my husband who sat scoffing rubbish throughout πŸ™„

Good for you for sticking with it. Running keeps,the lard at bay quite like nothing else

I'm training for a marathon now πŸ˜ƒπŸ’ͺπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸ‘βœ”οΈ

• Oh wow - very best of luck with that , much respect πŸ˜€

• Good luck with the marathon, that's brilliant.

• Thanks πŸ˜ƒ

• I didn't see the programme - I may not have lost weight, which I desperately need to, but I am feeling fitter since running, I have no ambition to do a marathon or even 10k but I have pushed myself to do 7k which is something I never thought I'd do - good luck misswobble with the training!

• Yep ! Was watching it and thinking how lucky am I to have found this whole running thing 😁😁

• Its a fab programme isnt it? And yes its so good to feel the benefits!! well done on your weight loss :)

• If you've got to 7k Radders then 10k is deffo on the cardsπŸ™‚ Getting to 10k is fun! Once there, it's such a good run to be able to do at the weekend

Have fun! πŸ™‚ If you keep running the weight will shift πŸ‘

You may also like...