Couch to 5K
65,194 members โ€ข 98,496 posts

Carpe Diem

Carpe Diem

Glorious morning for W3R2.

That looks like a nice lane but it's a slow calf killing never ending gentle incline.

But who cares? It means I get to come back the opposite way.

Got through the 2x 3 min runs and didn't feel as bad as I did on Sunday. Even my knees were ok!

And I jogged happily past my ex (the half way pylon).

Me and the pylon...we shared good times but now there is a country lane road sign a bit further along the track that has caught my eye.

7 Replies
oldest โ€ข newest

Sounds like you are going places............. don't get too attached to the road sign, you will soon leave that behind too.

2 likes

Well done and lovely pic too ๐Ÿ˜Ž

1 like

I'm at the same point in the programme and completed WK3 R2 this morning at 7:15am even saying "morning" to the cows ๐Ÿฎ and rabbits ๐Ÿฐ that I saw along the way. I'm sure that made the run easier as I didn't look at my phone ๐Ÿ“ฑ once to see how long I had left to run!! Keep up the good running ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

1 like

So we get Thursday done and that's is for the week!!!

1 like

Ooh yes, now that sounds good ๐Ÿ˜Š

Ooh you running floozy, you get to know a pylon and as soon as a prettier signpost arrives you move on. Heaven alone knows how many broken hearted pieces of road furniture you are going to leave in your wake...

Theme tune playing - Don't go breaking my heart๐ŸŽน๐Ÿ’”

Very well done indeed... These lanes are sneaky.. they look flat...until you run on them!!!

You may also like...