Couch to 5K
52,923 members84,977 posts

Week 1 done

Well I have completed week 1 and I must say I am surprised at how I looked forward to the 3rd run. I am totally inspired by all the lovely posts on here.

I have invested in some running shoes and a suitable support undergarment for us laddies. which make all the difference and less to worry about,lol

Well on to week 2 and I am a bit apprehensive about the 90 second run, but will give it a go and see how I get on.

Good luck to you all on what stage you are at.

8 Replies
oldestnewest

Hiya. I've just completed week 1 aswell. I'm looking forward to week 2. We can do this 🖒🖒

5 likes

Me too. Just about to start Week 2 after loving the feeling of completing Week 1. I did the same with the 'suitable undergarment' - in order not to cause injuries to myself or passing strangers!!

Happy running! We can all do this!

3 likes

The great thing about c25k is that this week has been the preparation for next week. Take the rest days and you can do it.

1 like

Good luck, you do know now that you are no longer an officially new newbie,,, you are part of the running family and so with 3 runs under your belt and suitably strong undergarment, you know that W2 will stretch you a bit, but that you can do it.

Congrats and happy running...

2 likes

Trust the programme, have faith in yourself and just take it steadily :)

That is all you need to do:)

Plus, we will be right there, running beside you...I will be the one whispering..slow and steady!

3 likes

Indeed you will...I have that mantra every time I go out...thank you!

Well done! I have just started week 3 and loved today's run even though I found it hard. Keep it up and carry on enjoying it😬😬

1 like

Thank you all for your lovely replies, it is a great boost for me and all us beginers.

1 like

You may also like...