Week 1 done

Well I have completed week 1 and I must say I am surprised at how I looked forward to the 3rd run. I am totally inspired by all the lovely posts on here.

I have invested in some running shoes and a suitable support undergarment for us laddies. which make all the difference and less to worry about,lol

Well on to week 2 and I am a bit apprehensive about the 90 second run, but will give it a go and see how I get on.

Good luck to you all on what stage you are at.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

8 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Hiya. I've just completed week 1 aswell. I'm looking forward to week 2. We can do this πŸ–’πŸ–’

• Me too. Just about to start Week 2 after loving the feeling of completing Week 1. I did the same with the 'suitable undergarment' - in order not to cause injuries to myself or passing strangers!!

Happy running! We can all do this!

• The great thing about c25k is that this week has been the preparation for next week. Take the rest days and you can do it.

• Good luck, you do know now that you are no longer an officially new newbie,,, you are part of the running family and so with 3 runs under your belt and suitably strong undergarment, you know that W2 will stretch you a bit, but that you can do it.

Congrats and happy running...

• Trust the programme, have faith in yourself and just take it steadily :)

That is all you need to do:)

Plus, we will be right there, running beside you...I will be the one whispering..slow and steady!

• Indeed you will...I have that mantra every time I go out...thank you!

• Well done! I have just started week 3 and loved today's run even though I found it hard. Keep it up and carry on enjoying it😬😬

• Thank you all for your lovely replies, it is a great boost for me and all us beginers.

You may also like...