Bonkers or Addicted

Well after spending yesterday wondering how on earth I will be able to start week 7 Run knowing I have 2 x 10.5 hour shifts at work I decided to be brave and set my alarm for 5.20am and do the run before work - (I find it so much harder running after work) . The alarm went off I dragged myself out of bed into running gear and what a pleasant surprise - hardly any traffic, no people - run now in the bag and I can go to work on a positive note :)

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Oh yes.. the early runs are fantastic.. literally a whole new world out there.

Well done you... what a terrific start to your day... I do not envy you with those shifts!! But you are set up for it!!

• Thank you - I usually go out 730 and it's so much busier - everything was so still and calm - not looking forward to my shifts either - good job I love my job :)

• Well done you. I ran w7r2 at the same time this morning, love that time of day. Keep going

• Well done lass, best part of the day!

• That's great. Definitely addicted now!

• Well done on getting out so early and doing it, especially with a big shift coming up to. Brilliantly done and glad you enjoyed it too.

You may also like...