Couch to 5K
62,509 members95,315 posts

w9 r3 completed

I did it. I ran 5km in 31:39 and have been consistent with this for 3 runs. feels great to have completed the programme. this programme is great. I could hardly run 60 seconds at the beginning. some weeks were definitely tougher than others and I needed a real boost of encouragement from my hubby and kids after w8 r3 and I am so glad they cheered me on to complete this. now I need to maintain it!

11 Replies
oldestnewest

Amazing, well done, you should be so proud of yourself. 🥇😁

1 like

Well done , give yourself a pat on the back (or a glass of wine,whatever takes your fancy😜). I was the same struggled to run the length of myself but feels good to be able to run now. Keep it up 👍

1 like

Congratulations Graduate! Very well done!

1 like

Well done you, congratulations! ... brilliant time too!

Good luck with your future runs!

1 like

Good for you Mumma...I failed miserably on Sat at W5R3 & I am sat here now contemplating whether or not to bother trying again...well done you!!

thanks. keep going you can do it. i had to keep pushing the negatives to one side when I was running and just kept reflecting on how far I had come from week 1. you will do it. good luck.

2 likes

Great stuff, well done mum of three

1 like

I'm in awe of your superfast time! Well done you.

1 like

thanks everyone

Congratulations! 😁🎓🏅🎉

1 like

Congratulations. That's a super consistent time, well done. Welcome to the August graduates club. 🎉🎉

1 like

You may also like...