Couch to 5K
56,995 members89,536 posts

Adio Scorchio

Adio Scorchio

After nearly three weeks of temperatures pushing, bordering and exceeding 40c, running like a melting glacier early in a day, enjoying beautiful Croatia coast, here's a photo of an incoming storm that temporarily brought the Celsius to acceptable 29c, before it's expected to shoot up to mid 30ies again. Sounds crazy but l will miss this experience and will try and do it again :) Stansted, here l come ;)

9 Replies
oldestnewest

Oh I think that was the storm that hit us this morning at about 4am, Lucifer's revenge. Enjoy Stansted (is that even possible?)

1 like

My wife reckons that my outfit, this time it's Chicago Bulls, will prevent me from passing through the customs :) Oh dear, l do fear the sudden temperature change...

Chicago Bulls a little more subtle than the last one..

1 like

Yep. Sober black. A touch of class here.

Amazing photo!

1 like

Yes, it was stunning and wild, one feels completely helpless. Power and beauty of nature, priceless :)

1 like

Scorchio indeed. Well done you.... What can the UK throw at you after such runs:)

1 like

See, l like rain, don't mind it at all. Cold? Nothing wrong with cold, l have nice clothes. Wind? Well, there's always at least some sort of wind. It disturbs my quiff but that's alright. Darkness? I find it calming. Gales? Ok, l draw the line with gales :) Anything that's messing up with my music l have issues with ;) Hey, small price to pay after all :)

1 like

There you go... perfect... no gales currently!

1 like

You may also like...