Week3run2

Week3run2

It was a wet one this morning, I very. Early bailed...but i did it! Quite refreshing really.

Has anyone noticed a change in their body shape from doing this? I'm not intentionally wanting to lose weight but it would be a bonus, however I am not changing what I eat. I decided to take some measurements this morning and I will take these every week to see if there is a vast difference x

3 Replies
oldestnewest

Well done. A rain shower can be a relief when you're too hot

You should change shape. The fattest bits, e.g. Bottom and bust should be the first to go. Last to go are the saddlebags. 🙂

If you are going to be running regularly, an overhaul of your diet, would be something to look at. As you run further it becomes more important 🙂🏃‍♀️✔️

1 like

Well done to running in the rain. I did W3R2 yesterday. Not noticed a change in my shape yet but am feeling stronger if you know what I mean. Have more energy too. I need to overhaul my eating habits if I want to lose weight I think

1 like

I must admit,I do have an overwhelming urge to drink more water and add more colour to my food. Don't get me wrong, I will not be stepping away from my Friday night pizza, anytime soon 😁

1 like

You may also like...