Why run - 'Laura's' video

I came across this good rationale for running on the NHS website nhs.uk/Livewell/c25k/Pages/...

Not sure if the presenter is the Laura on the podcasts? My coach is in fact Sarah Millican so I don't know Laura's voice.

Hope everyone is enjoying the weather (early morning jogette was a pleasure for me today, so thanks to ALL inspirers. 🌞🌞

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

12 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Oh yes! That's 'our' Laura! Takes me back, as a I graduated about 20 mths ago now but Laura guided me through those early days! 🙂🙂🙂

• Ah - another mystery solved! Thank for the info. Hope all is going well. 😀

• Laura is a star! Yep, still loving my running and did my first half marathon in March thanks to getting in to running with C25k, so you never know where this journey will take you! On injury couch at the moment (also part of the journey😫😉) but will be back running just as soon as I can! Good luck!

• Ah - another mystery solved! Thank for the info. Hope all is going well. 😀

• As she did so many of us :)

• Yep.. that is our Laura...smiley, happy voice and cheerful and positive.... just what C25K should be about.. enjoyment :)

I Loved her and on the C25K + podcasts too :)

• Laura StQuinn, yes!

• your coach is Sarah Millican????

• Yes, flower! On the app - think I must hv linked via BBC Get Inspired. Hope ur doing well

• Laura is of course a graduate, unlike Sarah M et al,

• I didn't know that - but I'll stick with Sarah now I'm on w7.

• Yeah, stick with her

I think Sarah should get with the programme though 🙂

You may also like...