Back to beginning !!!!

Back to beginning !!!!

So my little rosie has had her open heart surgery and is home !!! Flipping heck wouldn't wish that experience on my worst enemy!! She done great so brave proud of her and a bit of myself as I coped a lot better than I was expecting. So anyway I have literally not moved for 9 days!! Was up to wk3 but decided to start from beginning, I loved it have missed my c25k training xxx proper got the running well slow jogging bug which I never dreamed I could have xxxx

Feeling pretty happy and my mental health is so stable feels good xxxxxxx

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Phew! Well done you! That's a whole lotta stress to throw off with your running in the weeks to come.

• Thank you xxx she is doing amazing can't describe how proud I am xx

• Good news! Glad to hear you're both doing well. You'll be back to week 3 in no time. Happy running🏃‍♀️

• Hi Catherine, so pleased that Rosie has had her operation and hope she now continues to flourish. Brave girl.x

Pleased you are getting back to your c25k running... you obviously really enjoyed the challenge and will soon be back up to Wk3 and beyond.... 😊 x

You may also like...