Wk 2 : R1 - and OMG 🏃

Hey lovelies

Continuing with my daily 10,000+ steps throughout June (though, why did I start this haha?), I thought I'd start Wk 2, run 1 at the same time. Slow jog for x4 of 90 seconds, I thought negatively that I wasn't going to be able to do it, but I listened to Laura and also to her tips about breathing properly. Couldn't quite get into the rhythm of that, but I felt that my breathing was okay at that stage.

I wasn't sure how long run one would take and I don't quite know why, but I seemed to have coped with each 90 seconds of slow jogging. How does this happen, I never thought I'd do the first jog of Wk 1 and that nearly did me in, lol? Still finding it difficult with lack of time and trying to fit it in, but hey how.

Apart from the drizzling rain, I enjoyed my Wk 2. Although, I find it quite refreshing walking or jogging in the rain haha. Onward and upward and thank you all for your kind words of encouragement ❤ x

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

HealthUnlocked User Stories

How did you improve your fitness, general well-being or cope with your illness?

Share your story

Featured by HealthUnlocked

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Snap!! Run one of week two is finally completed! I was surprised how much I (dare I say it) enjoyed it!!!

We're certainly getting there, slow and steady wins the race as they say!

😀🏃x

• well done!

You may also like...