Early morning Activity

For the first time in a while was awake before the alarm 04:00(what's that all about) so decided to start my early morning run session quick drink of water and out the door at 04.50 and off we go slowly breathing a bit ropey but soon calmed down keeping it steady got to 2.5 Km and intense stomach pain and that good old bit of advice you used to get off your mum when you were younger came to mind and I had the fastest .5km I had had for a while but managed to avoid disaster. Oh well next run Thursday remembering to do what I didn't today.

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

9 Replies

oldestnewest
  • haha 😆 at least you had a turbo boost run section !!!

• Like you don't believe you will find all this out when you venture out side

• That is the issue with a change of routine..but you were successful in averting disaster as you said :)

It was so lovely out there this morning though.. wasn't it ?

Good to see your post again :)x

• It was nice to be out this morning the only other inconvenience was the amount of dew on the grass it was like running with sponges on your feet what with the squelching

• Yep I was pretty soggy when i got back.. and nettled too! :) The squooshing makes a great sound though :)

• Haha! I was up with the larks this morning too. Didn't see a soul in the park at 5am, it was great.

• I look at early starts as the dawn of a new day when doing C25k last year I was regularly out before 5 in the morning

• Hey MoK, good to see you. Now you'll remember to do the essential 'early, early' morning activity before the mere 'early' morning activity!😉

• Good day to you I was thinking more of that scout motto Be Prepared

You may also like...