I love Laura -she's a crafty bugger πŸ˜‚

Just completed week 6 run 3! I did run 2 3 times as I was worried but managed run 3 first time mainly because Laura is a genius that appears exactly as I'm about to give up. When she said I was half way I could have cried because I was expecting 15 minutes (10 had been ok but then started to struggle) and then it felt like aaaages before I heard her again and I was expecting 15 minutes but she said 20! Knowing only 5 left to run made it so much easier after all I had done! I love Laura ❀️

Sorry for the rambly post - runner/jogger's high πŸ˜‚

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

11 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • I am new to running and to this app. Who is Laura? Thanks

• nhs.uk/Livewell/c25k/Pages/...

Laura is the lovely lady who gets us through the programme..or at least, many of us :)

nhs.uk/Livewell/c25k/Pages/...

• Thank you

• I'm using the older version of the app as I found it better for me. She's the lovely coach lady who tells you how long to run for πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ

• Oh I see. I have Sarah Millican πŸ˜ƒ. Just thought you were using another app. Thanks

• Like a lot of the folks here, I am in love/hate relationship with Laura. If you download the podcasts rather than use the app then you'll meet her. I don't much like the app but the podcasts are wonderful, apart from the choice of music sometimes!

• Thank you I have had a quick look before work. I'll have a proper look later πŸ˜ƒ

• Tee hee.. this is not a rambly post.. read some of my epics :)

Very well done you... this programme works and many of us love Laura... she is a canny little thing ! Even after Graduation she still comes out with so many of us on occasions :)

You are getting so close now, keep it slow and keep it steady and we will be waiting as you reach the graduation podium :)

• Thanks! Actually can't believe I've got this far!

• I was the same. Even in the early weeks when she would say only 60 seconds left. I seriously thought her 60 seconds were the longest in history.

Well done on getting this far. And as Laura says keep at it, keep them legs moving

• I can recall yelling at her as I swear she lied to me. There I was thinking I had just about done and she piped up,that I was "half way" Whaaaat! 😱

I called her a terrible name but I apologised after ☺️

You can stay with Laura after this programme cos she does the follow-on πŸ˜ƒ It's fab too 😁 She does strength and flex as well

You may also like...