W2 R1 done 😥

I did it! So happy with myself right now, the feeling of achievement is better than the actual running.

I managed by best distance again, 3.94k, but I probably should have seeing as the running time is longer, the only problem with the increased distance is I'll need to find a new route.

Anyhow, I'm rambling now, rest day tomorrow and then back on it Wednesday evening.

Catch ya later

Skip

Featured Content

What’s your health story?

Simone lost over 28kg using advice from HealthUnlocked

Watch Simone’s story

Featured by HealthUnlocked

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Forget distance..definitely forget speed and just run 😉

• PS

Well done xx

• Thanks, I'm hoping to beat my brothers graduation time, he went from couch to 5k in 11 weeks so I want to do it in the 9, 10 at most.

And I know I'm only running against myself but a bit of friendly competition can't hurt can it x

• You can do it..just go steady... sounds silly but it does work... I did it in 2015...because I thought I had to...( duh) I just kept it slow and steady and somehow.. got there:)

• It can't hurt... until you pull a muscle or sprain something. Please take it easy, don't overdo things and forget all about distance and pace until you graduate.

• Good work, keep it up! I would also advise against measuring distance/speed just now, you might feel disappointed with yourself just because the numbers don't show great improvement even though you are actually achieving new milestones in the programme, and you could get disheartened. These things don't matter until after the programme!

You may also like...