W9r2

Ridiculously late, sorry 😐

Really struggled today πŸ™, I guess they can't be all good 😊

In fact my legs ached that much before I left I decided I'd have my first practice runπŸƒ The idea was I'd just do what I could and that would still be better than nothing! ......first ten minutes πŸ™„πŸ˜¨ WHY !!!!!

Ok... got through thatπŸ˜‘

15 minutes, legs still like lead😐😀

Ok..... half way....... mini panic attack😱😰😒...... I can't do it..😯😀😢 heart rate pounding......

calm ..... stay calm......!!!!!!

Dodgy looking dog/ owner on the horizon took my mind of the run long enough for me to re-focus

Phew!!!

Only a lifetime still to run😧 Crickey, Laura, tell me I'm nearly finished 😢

I reckon she adds a minute, her 60 seconds last for forEVERπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

I did by the wayπŸ˜‰β€πŸŒΆπŸŽ‰πŸ’ͺπŸƒ

Good luck everyone β€πŸƒπŸ’ͺβ€πŸƒπŸ’ͺ❀🌢

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

9 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Fantastic! One more to graduate πŸ˜ŠπŸŽ‰πŸƒπŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

• Brilliant... you survived... despite dodgy dog owners, leaden legs , panicky palpitations and grotty gremlin time keepers :)

So close now !!!! I can see we have the party box out, and we will be getting everything ready for your Graduation party too!

So, slow and steady does it... we can hardly wait ! :)

• Well done for getting through it!! Only one more to go!!! πŸ˜†πŸƒπŸŒž

• Runs like that are so horrible and difficult - but they're also very beneficial, I think, in helping us learn that we can persevere even when we don't feel like it, and help us to develop the mental strength to keep going.

Well done - looking forward to the graduation party :D

• Wow! You have done the programme right on schedule up to now?

That's rare :) Most of us took longer and graduated without reaching the 5k distance :)

• πŸ˜‚ I wishπŸ˜‰

I started New Year's Eve, I had a month out at at mid week5 due to the lurgy😷 I re-started at my previous run but in between I've had many extra rest daysπŸ™„

As for 5 k 😐 I haven't even got to 4πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

And I should have done the last one😱 today..... oh dear..... life got in the wayπŸ€”

Hoping to graduate tomorrow πŸ‘¨β€πŸŽ“βœ‹οΈπŸ‘πŸŽ‰πŸ’ͺ❀🌢

• LOL - it took me about three months and I religiously ran every second day :) I think I only covered about 3.5K at graduation :) Best wishes for tomorrow :)

• Thanksβœ‹οΈπŸ‘πŸƒ

• Well done on beating those negative thoughts 😊 you did it!πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

You may also like...