Couch to 5K
76,596 members β€’ 108,089 posts

W9R2 - two down one to go

Well that run was better than Wednesday.

I was struggling for the first 10 minutes and then hit the 12 minute mark and my body went, well ok then this is what we are doing fine with me and it was easier after that....

Think it was may be one of my slower runs but still enjoyed it and actually managed to do 34.5 minutes 😁😁😁

Can't believe I will graduate on Monday, wowzers.......

To anybody new reading this, if I can so can you πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

15 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

So close now, hon!! So close....

1 like

I know..... the finish line is in sight πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

How do you like your cake? :-)

Hee hee hee..... BIG!

Well done Looby, sailing it now, and just one to go... and 34.5 minutes!! Very impressive :)

1 like

Not as much as you, you've been smashing it lately. Just thought still felt good so will keep going. God knows what my body will be saying tomorrow πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

:) To be fair, on w9r2 I only managed 31 minutes, so you’re currently ahead of my schedule.

Ace. Looking forward to you graduating.

1 like

Great work Lou. It is good when your body just settles into a run.

I feel a little guilty that I'm the only one not running longer than prescribed.

Good luck on Monday, I will be watching for your graduation post.

1 like

Don't feel guilty this is prob the first week I have felt I could go longer..... You will do it πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Great, well done. The finishing line is in sight! 🏁

Keep going as you are and we’ll see you on the podium soon! πŸ˜€πŸ‘

1 like

Well done! Keep going!

1 like

Well done Lou...amazing to be so close to achieving your goal! Good luck with your graduation run x

1 like

Ace work! If the Lord/Flying Spaghetti Monster/Cthulhu is willing and the creek don’t rise, you and I will be on the podium together on Monday! Shall we hold hands as we go through the final tape?

1 like

Brilliant. That made me laugh....

YESSSSSS, we will run through that tape together (at approx 10am with me) arms held high and bow to the running God's that saw us through the past 9 weeks and praise our running bloggers that continued to encourage us x

1 like

You may also like...