W6r2 and I became cocky lol

W6r2 and I became cocky lol

How I didn't want to get up for my run is something what you can all imagine every morning:) Even Bob (the cat who is female) didn't want me to go. But I am stubborn and went. And I run 23 minutes !!! Didn't stop for 3 minutes walking, just run the whole broadcast after the warming walk. I noticed in run 1 this week that I am getting worse after these walks so I decided to just run and I managed :) I am so happy:) slow and steady and here we go :)

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Haha! Cute photo. But naughty naughty you didn't stick with the plan ☹️ Fingers crossed your body won't complain.

• I feel fine :) have another 10 km to walk at work. I honestly was feeling bad on Sunday with these breaks. Hopefully everything will be fine :)

• I know what you mean, i feel fine now with the running bits, and then when i stop, i dont want to start again, whereas if i just carried on, i think i would be fine!

Still - i shall follow the plan! :o(

• I know but next training I think I need to go 25 minutes and no walking, so I just decided to speed it up a tiny little bit :)

• Ah no harm done then! Whatever works for you x

• I am just hoping for the best :)

• its totally the law to have a pet in your photos though :)

• I am happy about it, cause my two fluffy daughters are my shadows at home lol

• I'm a bit OCD about sticking to the rules so I did the dreaded W6R1&2 and hated them both. Glad I'm past that point now and onto the straight running, although I'm pretty sure that the interval training does build stamina.

• I know but I was dying after these breaks. Your body get used to running breathing after around a mile and they told you to stop, walk and start again. I love the program and I know I was cocky but it was only this one time I change everything :)

You may also like...