W5R3

I only went and did it 😁

I am truly shocked. Mind you 'W5 very slow jog' may have been a more appropriate title but slow and steady is the mantra, right?😉

So a huge thank you to everyone for their words of wisdom and encouragement ❤ It wasn't easy and half way through I could have quite easily stopped 🙁 So I slowed down, even more. Then I started thinking about writing this post..... was it going to be my first practice run post or a victory dance 💃 post? Hmmm only one option then😂 Unless I collapse, keep going.

The 💪💪💪 helped too😁 Thank you irishprincess 👍

Well there you go, who'd a thunk it!!!

This program really does work, you where all right, all along👍😁🌶

13 Replies
oldest • newest

Cool Jalapenolover101 ! Another one in the bag! The thought of having to post a 'practice' run was what kept me going too. Whatever it takes eh?...xx

1 like

Too true😉 I tried every trick in the book to keep me going today🤓

Well done! It all sounds a bit scary until you do it. 😀

1 like

Yay! Now for week 6. Go very steadily, that's best.

Have fun!

1 like

As long as you are alive and not injured, stumble on! Works for me 😀

2 likes

Well done - W5R3 is such a massive milestone - congratulations

1 like

Brilliant going :D It really is amazing how this plan works :) onwards to Week 6 x

1 like

Thanks😀 W6 here I come 🤓

Well done for completing `the big one' keep going with the plan

1 like

Thank you 😀 And it really did feel like a huge hurdle to overcome, it truly is a mental battle that one🙃

Well done Jalapenolover..😊

Onwards and Upwards...x

1 like

Brilliant! It feels good to have that one in the bag doesn't it? I've just done week 6 R2. Found week 6 R1 really tricky as, it seems, a lot of people here do but then R2 was much better. Just in case you find the same thing 😏

1 like

Thanks everyone x

You may also like...