W5R3

I only went and did it 😁

I am truly shocked. Mind you 'W5 very slow jog' may have been a more appropriate title but slow and steady is the mantra, right?πŸ˜‰

So a huge thank you to everyone for their words of wisdom and encouragement ❀ It wasn't easy and half way through I could have quite easily stopped πŸ™ So I slowed down, even more. Then I started thinking about writing this post..... was it going to be my first practice run post or a victory dance πŸ’ƒ post? Hmmm only one option thenπŸ˜‚ Unless I collapse, keep going.

The πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ helped too😁 Thank you irishprincess πŸ‘

Well there you go, who'd a thunk it!!!

This program really does work, you where all right, all alongπŸ‘πŸ˜πŸŒΆ

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

13 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Cool Jalapenolover101 ! Another one in the bag! The thought of having to post a 'practice' run was what kept me going too. Whatever it takes eh?...xx

• Too trueπŸ˜‰ I tried every trick in the book to keep me going todayπŸ€“

• Well done! It all sounds a bit scary until you do it. πŸ˜€

• Yay! Now for week 6. Go very steadily, that's best.

Have fun!

• As long as you are alive and not injured, stumble on! Works for me πŸ˜€

• Well done - W5R3 is such a massive milestone - congratulations

• Brilliant going :D It really is amazing how this plan works :) onwards to Week 6 x

• ThanksπŸ˜€ W6 here I come πŸ€“

• Well done for completing `the big one' keep going with the plan

• Thank you πŸ˜€ And it really did feel like a huge hurdle to overcome, it truly is a mental battle that oneπŸ™ƒ

• Well done Jalapenolover..😊

Onwards and Upwards...x

• Brilliant! It feels good to have that one in the bag doesn't it? I've just done week 6 R2. Found week 6 R1 really tricky as, it seems, a lot of people here do but then R2 was much better. Just in case you find the same thing 😏

• Thanks everyone x

You may also like...