Noo Bloo Shoos

Noo Bloo Shoos

As is the law, I am posting a photo of my new Asics Gel Galaxy 9s. I had a pair of the previous version of these and in terms of fit and general feel, these feel very similar, maybe just a touch narrower.

They have a 10mm drop which is just fine for me. These will be part of my collection of (currently) 4 pairs of road shoes, (I really am worse than a girl!) but they are very much on the 'budget' end of the price range so they will probably be used for shorter training runs only.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

24 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Very smart! 4 pairs? Is that so you always have shoes to match your running clothes? ;)

• He he, no not exactly, Anne.

I have one pair of lightweight racing shoes, 2 pairs of cheap low mileage shoes and my expensive pair that I use for longer runs.

• And they're all bloo I bet , Mr D ! :-)

Lovely shoos xxx

• How did you guess? ;)

They are all blue with the exception of my 'racers'

healthunlocked.com/couchto5...

• Oohhhh, I love Asics, I know why they are all blue........so you can pretend you haven't really got that many, or spent that much.....they are the same shoes! πŸ˜‚, your secret's safe with us....πŸ˜‰

Mx

• Rumbled!

• Ah I remember those yellow ones , they remind me of Sherbert Lemons :-)

I like how you've positioned your shoes, did you get the idea from the book " Feng Shui your Home " ? :-) xxx

• Er, no. Suffice to say that isn't my book, Pops.

• :-D xxx

• Very nice Dunder, and so artfully displayed!☺ I love Asics too!

• Very stylish. Hope you have many miles of happy running :-)

• Oooh lovely blueshoes πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†

• A man can never have enough trainers. After all, they're required for many an occasion.

• Ooh very naice πŸ˜€ May you have a wonderful time together πŸ™‚

• There's an actual book called Blue Shoes and Happiness πŸ˜€

• There is a kids book titled "New Blue Shoes" too!

• Popular yer see πŸ˜€

• Very smart looking shooes :)

• Very classy! Wishing you many happy miles in them :)

• My favourite colour..blue :) Happy runs :)

• Asics!!! Can't go wrong there!!! :-)

• Cor I like those! What dinky little feet you must have, my runners look bigger than the boxes they came in...

• Maybe a deceptive photo, Curly. They are a size 9.

Unless you have enormous feet, of course. 😚

• Shh, don't tell anyone, but my runners are a size 8...My Mizunos look particularly big, I think it's the width that makes them look enormous. A bit like a camel's foot before that phrase got appropriated for something else...

You may also like...