Couch to 5K
57,359 members89,891 posts

W4R3 - Laura we're a team!

W4R3 - after a good W4R2 on Wednesday in chilly weather, the relative warmth of a 5 degree run beckoned.

"It can't possibly go so well" said the gremlins. Well Laura and I had other ideas and whilst they were still trying to persuade me it looked like rain, off we set. To be honest, the 5 minute warm-up is getting a bit tedious, so I started a very slow jog as soon as Laura told me it was nearly time to start running. After that, I just listened to the music and followed instructions. Even the up-hill 30 seconds of the final 5 min run went well.

Week 5 here we come!

8 Replies
oldestnewest

Whooo, go you. Nearly half way through already. You and Laura are going to ace week 5! 😊

2 likes

When's half way McFitty ?

1 like

Exactly half way through week 5 run 2 to be exact! 😉

1 like

Wowee well done you 😊Think this name slow slow kwick kwick slow will have to change to go go kwick kwick go😀

1 like

Hey Slow, well done for completing W4! When's W5R1? I'm going to be pounding the roads on Monday - can't believe I've even typed that! Hopefully the blooming weather gets warmer...xx

Monday for W5R1 for me too. Once W5R2 is done we're past the half way mark!

With W5R3 being such a big step up the other two W5 runs don't seem too bad by comparison. Think it's going to be a "dig deep" week.

You guys will ace that w5 r3. No doubts. Its mind over body!!

That is brilliant, you sound like you're really enjoying it! Looking forward to hearing about week 5 :)

You may also like...