W4R3 - Laura we're a team!

W4R3 - after a good W4R2 on Wednesday in chilly weather, the relative warmth of a 5 degree run beckoned.

"It can't possibly go so well" said the gremlins. Well Laura and I had other ideas and whilst they were still trying to persuade me it looked like rain, off we set. To be honest, the 5 minute warm-up is getting a bit tedious, so I started a very slow jog as soon as Laura told me it was nearly time to start running. After that, I just listened to the music and followed instructions. Even the up-hill 30 seconds of the final 5 min run went well.

Week 5 here we come!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Whooo, go you. Nearly half way through already. You and Laura are going to ace week 5! 😊

• When's half way McFitty ?

• Exactly half way through week 5 run 2 to be exact! 😉

• Wowee well done you 😊Think this name slow slow kwick kwick slow will have to change to go go kwick kwick go😀

• Hey Slow, well done for completing W4! When's W5R1? I'm going to be pounding the roads on Monday - can't believe I've even typed that! Hopefully the blooming weather gets warmer...xx

• Monday for W5R1 for me too. Once W5R2 is done we're past the half way mark!

With W5R3 being such a big step up the other two W5 runs don't seem too bad by comparison. Think it's going to be a "dig deep" week.

• You guys will ace that w5 r3. No doubts. Its mind over body!!

• That is brilliant, you sound like you're really enjoying it! Looking forward to hearing about week 5 :)

You may also like...