1st 5k sign up

Well, 1st born & I have signed up for our 1st 5k - 1st ever for her & 2nd one for me. We will be running the Ty Hafan Rainbow Run in Swansea on 29th April so we will have to carry on with the program (not that I was ever going to not graduate) but knowing that we have committed to the race just gives us that extra bit of motivation to get out there. We're just planning now what we are going to wear on the day....I'm all for wearing the tutu over my running leggings :) ...exciting stuff & I can't wait.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I think we should buy some deely boppers for our heads

• ok & tutu's too run in :D :D

• Great news. A post-grad race is perfect motivation.

• Great idea and it leaves you plenty of time to get up to 5k after graduation, assuming you're not there already at that point. It must be great having the support of your daughter and vice versa. Glad it's going so well for you, Steve notwithstanding! x

• It is fab having someone to run with & who helps me get out the door when I don't feel like it. We are half way through week 5 so a few more weeks to go before graduation......we are already anticipating the badge & can't wait :D :D :D

• Good stuff! I did a colour obstacle 5k with DD2 last year, and it was great fun. Some people had barely any colour on them when they finished; not us! We were covered! :D Lots of fun :)

You may also like...