Wk3 - easier than I anticipated!

Despite the rain which wasn't forecast when I checked last night.. Week 3 Run 1 was easily doable which surprised me. The first run was uphill and a slight shock to the system after not running for 3 days but it was within my capacity. Altered route slightly to avoid a bigger uphill section and easily completed the lot. I did a little bit more running after the cool down bit as I still had to get home and was getting cold but felt like I could do more anyway.

Enjoying this in a weird way!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done.. so important to have that little bit left.. as Laura says in the podcasts..... finish in style ! Onward and upward!!!

• I just wish I'd tried this years ago, the programme really makes it achievable building up like this compared to my failed attempts on my own in the past.

• Well done KS69 😊

Yes, the plan is brilliant, its challenging but totally doable and each run builds to the next. Go you onwards and upwards.x

• At this stage don't do more!

• That is the temptation, I really want to run again tomorrow but know I shouldn't..

• Well done :D sounds like you had a good run. I know what you mean about feeling you can do more but at the moment we have to resist the temptation ;)

• I will resist going again tomorrow morning though Wed is forecast -2!! I would rather run two days in a row than run in that but guess I'll wait!

You may also like...