Have faith & stop doubting yourself

Have faith & stop doubting yourself

I have just completed day 1 of week 3 (well it would have been if I hadn't pressed Day 2 - oh well, day 1 will be pressed on Tuesday) I have to say that I really wasn't looking forward to it having read last week that I would be running for 3 mins...aargh! So, appropriately kitted up, off 1st born & I went, out into the grey, wet Sunday morning. Change of route today, we ran in the park - the preferred running place of 1st born. It was good as the terrain there changes from flat to inclines and the route around the park can be varied. The 3 minute runs were not as I had anticipated & the time sailed past and before I knew it, I was into the recovery walks. In truth, it was a little bit easy and so I am going to up my running pace next time. So, if like me you are having any doubts, have faith in yourself because you can do it! (photo is me & 1st born at the end of today's session)

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Slow and steady is just fine at this stage. Sounds like a great run!

• Lovely, lovely pic! Well done both if you :) Have to say week 3 was my nemesis but you nailed it!

• What a lovely photo and a great run. Well done you! Onwards and upwards, great post! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

• Well done both of you! Sounds like you're doing great.

You may also like...