Doggie distractions!

Doggie distractions!

I think runners and dog walkers often use the same spaces and on the whole, we share well. When I am running, I don't like to stop but it is so distracting because there are so many cute dogs out there that I want to say "hello" to. For example, a lovely greyhound forced me to stop today, he was right in front of me on the track and his big brown eyes were just so appealing. A quick stroke and off I went again. My favourites are the Springer Spaniels, so much energy, sure they could run and run and then run some more!! This is my cutie, Max but I find his sniffing, weeing and general wandering too distracting so I take him for walks instead!!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • He's gorgeous!

• Awww he looks lovely, I bet he can get up to trouble too😀, he has a playful look in his eyes. I love meeting dogs on my runs. I'm lucky I always see quite a few when I'm out.

• So cute..I am taking my small granddaughter for walks too...long ones...she too, is distracting🙂

• He looks lovely. I saw a lovely Springer Spaniel yesterday - they are just so bouncy.

You may also like...