Running goodies from Santa

I hope everyone had a lovely day yesterday, especially those brave souls who got out and ran (unlike me!)

Father Christmas was well informed this year and I got a lovely bright pink running top and a Garmin Forerunner 10 watch. Still trying to figure out how to use it but I'm looking forward to giving it a try...tomorrow! Have a great Boxing Day one and all :)

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

11 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Well done πŸ˜€ F10 has a little explanatory movie clip on Garmin f10 web site as well as the box instructions

Have fun with it πŸ˜€

• Me too! Running pants, hat and gloves plus a new short sleeved top too, very happy indeed!

• I received the book "parkrun much more than just a run in the park" and a "running is better than therapy" mug

• If I can fly the Garmin.. you can... :) Go you! Happy day!

• Yay a Garmin f10! I love mine :) Santa has been very busy this yearπŸŽ…

• I'm trying to figure out how to use it tbh! Ran with it this morning and I had set it up to record in km's. The watch was doing that but when I uploaded it to garmin connect it has recorded my run in miles. Do you know if there is any way I can change this post run? I think (hope) I've managed to sort it for my next run (although I thought I had that right for this run lol!)

• Ignore me, we just figured it out. took two of us mind you!

• Ooh, bright pink running top AND a Garmin! You must have been one of the best girlies this year in the world! Have fun figuring out your Garmin. πŸ€” πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸƒπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»πŸƒπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»

• Haha I dunno about best....below average at the most I reckon

• Is that a D? Do you think? I got one of those in history once! πŸ˜‚

• Rewrote it, didn't quite catch on what the subject really was all about! πŸ˜‚

You may also like...