Running goodies from Santa: I hope everyone had... - Couch to 5K

Couch to 5K
105,629 members β€’ 136,432 posts

Running goodies from Santa

loisamelia
loisameliaGraduate
β€’11 Replies

I hope everyone had a lovely day yesterday, especially those brave souls who got out and ran (unlike me!)

Father Christmas was well informed this year and I got a lovely bright pink running top and a Garmin Forerunner 10 watch. Still trying to figure out how to use it but I'm looking forward to giving it a try...tomorrow! Have a great Boxing Day one and all :)

11 Replies
oldest β€’ newest
misswobble
misswobbleGraduate

Well done πŸ˜€ F10 has a little explanatory movie clip on Garmin f10 web site as well as the box instructions

Have fun with it πŸ˜€

JoolieB1
JoolieB1Graduate

Me too! Running pants, hat and gloves plus a new short sleeved top too, very happy indeed!

I received the book "parkrun much more than just a run in the park" and a "running is better than therapy" mug

Oldfloss
OldflossAdministrator

If I can fly the Garmin.. you can... :) Go you! Happy day!

McFitty
McFittyGraduate

Yay a Garmin f10! I love mine :) Santa has been very busy this yearπŸŽ…

loisamelia
loisameliaGraduate
in reply to McFitty

I'm trying to figure out how to use it tbh! Ran with it this morning and I had set it up to record in km's. The watch was doing that but when I uploaded it to garmin connect it has recorded my run in miles. Do you know if there is any way I can change this post run? I think (hope) I've managed to sort it for my next run (although I thought I had that right for this run lol!)

loisamelia
loisameliaGraduate
in reply to loisamelia

Ignore me, we just figured it out. took two of us mind you!

Flossie22
Flossie22Graduate

Ooh, bright pink running top AND a Garmin! You must have been one of the best girlies this year in the world! Have fun figuring out your Garmin. πŸ€” πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸƒπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»πŸƒπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»

loisamelia
loisameliaGraduate
in reply to Flossie22

Haha I dunno about best....below average at the most I reckon

Flossie22
Flossie22Graduate
in reply to loisamelia

Is that a D? Do you think? I got one of those in history once! πŸ˜‚

Flossie22
Flossie22Graduate
in reply to Flossie22

Rewrote it, didn't quite catch on what the subject really was all about! πŸ˜‚