New shoooooooes!

New shoooooooes!

Happy Christmas to all c25k-ers! I haven't been out for a run today - saving that for tomorrow, when I will test-run my fab new shoes (can't wait!), and my unexpected Bluetooth headphones from a friend! And to make sure I'm in the mood and motivated I will spend this evening reading the copy of Women's Running which she gave me too :) (Good thing I didn't buy it the other day when I thought about picking it up!)

Hope everyone else has had a happy and relaxing day - and well done to all those who have ventured out for a Christmas run!

And the obligatory shoe pic...

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

11 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Lovely lovely lovelyπŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• These are fab! Happy running (and happy Christmas too).

• Very unusual, very nice xx

• Ooh, santa was good to you. Happy running RC x

• Snazzy shoes! May the ground rise up to meet you.

Bluetooth headphones sound very smart, you lucky thing.

• Lovely- happy running!πŸ™‚

• Ooh i'm a copy cat! i have new sauconys and a subscription to Women's Running mag ☺

Good old Santa 😊

• Fab!! πŸŽ„πŸŽπŸƒ

• They look great - happy feet and happy running! I am hoping to get a new pair of shoes in the January sales, excited!

• Ooh, very smart shoes, hope that they are nice and comfy on your run tomorrow. 😊

• Lovely! ❀️❀️❀️

You may also like...