1st Run post graduation๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Just come home from our first run post graduation, 5.8 miles in 42 minutes exactly!!!

We were elated and it felt great, the pace, breathing was good. Happy happy happy. I love it.

Ha ha I have just said I was so elated I typed in miles and not K!!! We live in hope, that'll be my next goal ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

Whatโ€™s your health story?

Simone lost over 28kg using advice from HealthUnlocked

Watch Simoneโ€™s story

Featured by HealthUnlocked

9 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Very well done! Have you asked for your badge? Looking forward to seeing it up there! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐ŸŽ“๐ŸŽ“๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

• Wow! 5.8 miles in 42 mins!! That's extraordinary - just over 7 mins per mile pace! Don't want in any way to rain on your parade, but do you mean 5.8K? (If it really is 'miles' I bow before you and doff my hat! :) )

• And I should also add, ks or miles, very very well done and so glad you are enjoying it!

• Ha ha rain away I was so elated I hit the miles button!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Excitement is allowed !

• Fabulous run, well done! So glad you are having a terrific time! Happy running๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿป

• Well done - feeling good!

• Wow fantastic๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒŸwell done I did think my goodness I wish I could do 5.8miles in 40mins!!! But still great at 5.8km๐Ÿ˜Šenjoy your runs๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿƒ

• Very well done.... you did really well... and elation is allowed.... :) I did the same on one run post.I hit the wrong button, which made me faster than Usain Bolt!

You may also like...