National trust 10 k Lyme park

Hi all

This morning I ran the NT Lyme park -10 k trail run . it was lovely , and I highly recommend it. The run is free! Well marshalled, with signage . Lots of different abilities there as well ( big THankyou to Rob from Davenport runners who took me under his wing today and encouraged me all the way round ) .I didn't know anyone but met some really nice folk! THe coffee shop opened early for a post run tea and toast .

THe actual run is great , one longish up hill , two other smaller ups , it's muddy , trail shoes are a must . Lots of deer ( very festive ) .

There is a " last " runner so no fears of getting lost . It took me about 1 hr 18 .The weather was lovely . ITs every month , I think 4 th Sunday at 9 am

Lovely way to start a Sunday :-)

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

9 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Wow, well done on that 10k πŸ˜„πŸƒ

And a hilly one too! But sounds like a fab way to start a Sunday β˜ΊπŸƒπŸŽ‰ xx

• Thank you pink Angel

It was lovely , feeling so chilled now X

• Sounds just the ticket, for a beautiful Winter day! Well done you !

I expect the deer may be missing next week.. they may be acting as stand by for Santa's crew:)

• :-)

• Great post. That sounds like a brilliant run. Sunday runs would suit me as I work Saturdays.

will have to look out for something local.

• That sounds gorgeous, you lucky girl! I'd love to do a NT run but there aren't any in my area ☹️ Well done Molly πŸ™‚

• THankyou X it was lovely . Looking forward to next month already

• Sounds wonderful and to see Rudolph, Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Comet and Vixen to name but a few must have been the icing on the cake along with the tea and toast! Great post! Thank you! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸƒπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»πŸƒπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

• Most defiantly , I feel very lucky :-)

You may also like...